Av de los Poetas 100
Santa Fe, La Loma, 01389 Ciudad de México, CDMX
SmartSDK team is happy to invite you to the FIWARE Smart Services for Mexico Workshop in ITESM!
A large group of industrial players, start-ups, researchers, developers and public actors have joined forces across Europe for the creation of disruptive digital services. These services will enable business acceleration in relevant sectors such as Smart Cities, Agri-Food, and Manufacturing. Today FIWARE’s mature technologies and a wide-reaching open innovation and business ecosystem open up new opportunities to drive Mexico’s digital revolution and boost the Mexican economy.Register
Who should attend?
Developers, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Technology Transfer officers, Policy makers, Investors, Regulators, Academics, City representatives.
Why should you attend?
It’s now almost 2 years we have been working on FIWARE technology to create applications for Mexico and we are happy now to demo you our achievements:
- Using FIWARE to create smart city applications to improve citizen mobility and quality of life in Mexico City
- Using FIWARE to monitor patient healths using smart sensors
- Using FIWARE to automate surveillance integrating cameras and smartphones for university campus, housing complex, malls, etc.
- 10:00 – 10:30 Introducing FIWARE – Miguel Gonzalez Mendoza (ITESM)
- 10:30 – 11:00 Green Route (smart city routing) – Hugo Estrada (INFOTEC)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Adaptive social robots – Dagoberto Cruz (CICESE)
- 11:30 – 12:00 ViVA (smart security) – Enrique Sucar (INAOE)
- 12:00 – 12:30 Closure – Federico M. Facca (MARTEL)
The event will be in live streaming here.